The good news is that as of yesterday (Tuesday) she was on the road to recovery. She was drinking milk again and her diarrhea was going away. She is still really weak but clearly a fighter. This experience has weakened me as well and that is about all I can say at this point. I don't know that I could really put into words how I am feeling or what I am going through so for now I'll leave it at that.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Emily Mamani Patzi
The good news is that as of yesterday (Tuesday) she was on the road to recovery. She was drinking milk again and her diarrhea was going away. She is still really weak but clearly a fighter. This experience has weakened me as well and that is about all I can say at this point. I don't know that I could really put into words how I am feeling or what I am going through so for now I'll leave it at that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It makes me cry to think of the terror, hopelessness and drain on all of you during that time. I'm glad both Emily's are recovering!
All the Emilys I know are fighters too...Hang in there...we're praying the baby, the family and the Godmother.
Emily, Wow! What a scary time. From godmother to godmother my heart and prayers are with you, your godchild and her family. May God's loving presence carry you thru the hard times and enable you to whole heartedly celebrate the victories. Love, Aunt Denise
Post a Comment