The title might convey that I'm talking about leaving Bolivia for good but not quite yet. I have done practically no traveling since I "graduated" from language school so I am taking two weeks to visit some of what South America has to offer. While I am coming home in six weeks I haven't really been able to focus on that because of this trip I am starting in about 30 minutes. Once I come back, I will have one full month left in Bolivia and I'm sure it will hit me then that I am really going. Of all the places that I wanted to see in South America, I am very happy that this one actually worked out. The trip is called "the loop" and a friend and I will be going down the length of Chile, over to Argentina to the southern-most city in the world, and back up to Bolivia through the length of Argentina. I have wanted to visit Ushuaia since I realized that I am so close to the Straits of Magellan. Okay they are still thousands of miles away but I am closer now than I ever have been. I like the idea of blogging from the road but I make no promises. I'll leave you with our harried itinerary:
25 Oct - Cochabamba to Arica, CL - Bus
26 Oct - Arica to Santiago - Air
28 Oct - Santiago to Punta Arenas - Air
30 Oct - Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - Bus
1 Nov - Puerto Natales to El Calafate, AR - Bus
3 Nov - El Calafate to Ushuaia - Air
5 Nov - Ushuaia to Buenos Aires - Air
8 Nov - Buenos Aires to Cochabamba - Air
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment