Well, who knew that CNN en espanol would give an update on how the NFL conference championships turned out. Thanks to everybody to kept the secret but, by my own fault, I found out anyway. It seemed to be an exciting game so I really look forward to getting it in the mail and watching it. Yeah, it's kinda funny that it took me leaving the northern hemisphere but who cares. YAY COLTS!!!
This is a picture from the front door of the house. I have been very surprised at the huge cement fences that people have around their houses. The only time you walk down the street and see people's yards is when they have a metal fence and even then it is just as tall and there are ominous looking spikes at the top. It is easy to get used to and there is definately a need for it because of the incidence of burglary but sometimes it feels very confining.
This is the road that I walk down to school and it is a good example of the seclusion.
It was especially shocking when we were flying. They looked like the geometric pieces that you play with in grade school and then with the little shack houses that the walls contain; it all looks very paradoxical.
Those are my musings for the moment. Hopefully something fun happens later today that I can relay.

3 comments:
Frankly, I'm happy that you know the results in advance of receiving the DVD! Having witnessed your reactions to past Indy tribulations, I'd expect that this DVD might have put you over the edge. Oh, and I'm happy with the results as well!
Yea! Go Colts!
Grandpa says if you love the Colts
like he does, you are one happy girlie.xoxoxo
Post a Comment